Get those profiles and bios in order..
- Always ensure your bios are Optimised by making sure your bio tells potential followers all they need to know about your business and what you offer in a bite size format. Get to the point immediately or face loosing the users attention.
- Ensure to include keywords in your bio so that upon social media search you are easily found.
- If the client wants more what does the profile need? A call to action directing them to your company website.
Engage with your followers with great content
- This is very much a case of quality over quantity. Spend time to create good valued content to engage with your following, keep it light and interesting.
- Ensure that your content is created to encourage interaction. Leaving questions such as, does this sound like your business we would love to hear your experience?
- Don’t be afraid to be controversial, if you have a thought or idea that maybe outside the norm voice your opinion. Of course ensure there is nothing offensive.
Use influencers to get your name out there
- To ensure success with an influencer ensure to start you have the right influencer. Is there following relevant to your business? Prime example don’t try to promote your fast food restaurant through a fitness guru with 100K followers. It just isn’t going to work.
- Nine times out of ten the influencer with take the lead, this wont be their first rodeo. It is in their interest to make it a success to let them help.
- Ensure to maximise your budget with content, look into getting custom graphics and designs made. It can be a lot of money so put your best foot forward.
The value of tags and hashtags
- Tags and hashtags are what helps potential followers to find your page, ensure on each post to include tags and hashtags.
- Avoid spam hashtags, try to make them as specific and as niche as possible to your business and sector. Try to put yourself in the shoes of your ideal follower. What will they be looking for and hashtag accordingly.
- The best practice is to use a hashtag funnel. Start with your sector, then move on to your niche, then your brand, then your potential followers
Check out our social media page for more info on our services and packages. :VISIT PAGE